...hmm ...my blog is so empty ...-haiz- ...aniwae ...dis song has been stuck in my head since e sundae audition 4 e church musical ...i've decided 2 type it out ...sort of hopin 2 get it out hahaz! ...
I Could Sing Of Ur Lurv 4eva
Over e mountains n e sea
Ur river runs wif lurv 4 mi
N i'll open up my heart n let e healer set mi free
Im happy 2 b in e truth
N i'll daily lift my hands
4 i'll sing of
When ur lurv came down ...
I could sing of ur lurv 4eva ...
I could sing of ur lurv 4eva ...
I could sing of ur lurv 4eva ...
I could sing of ur lurv
4eva ...
well ...its not workin ...cos its still dere so ...4get it ...hahaz ...
aniwae ...im startin 2 tink tt its quite a nice song ...
