LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: AUDREY LIM WEI SHI(:
Birth date: 071290
Current status:extremely bored.haha.
Eye colour: black?brown?haha.
Hair colour: ditto.
Righty or Lefty: rightyyy.haha.
Zodiac Sign: horse.saggitarius.
LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE.
Your heritage: huh?chinese?haha.
Your fears: don't know.even if i do i'm not typing it here.haha.
Your weaknesses: don't know.haha.
Your perfect pizza:anyone with cheese(:
LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
Your thoughts first waking up: err.i want to sleep some more?haha.
Your bedtime: when i feel like it.
Your most missed memory:alot.
LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: pepsi.coke has too much sugar!haha.
McDonald's or Burger King:both also okie.macs i guess.both also abit sian liao leh.haha.
Single or group dates:single
Adidas or Nike:fine with both?haha.
Lipton tea or Nestea: lipton.never tried the latta.haha.
Chocolate or vanilla:fine with both.
Cappuccino or coffee:cuppucino.now you make me feel like going to starbucks.shucks.
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
Smoke: siao!
Curse:nope!if i'm REALLY angry then maybe but still haven't sinced i stopped(:
Take a shower: at least twice a day.
Have a crush:you say leh?haha.
Think you've been in love: nope!too young for that word.its too strong la.haha.
School:got to a school?ya.sacss.
Want to get married:nopes!
Believe in yourself:depends.haha.
LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH.
Drank alcohol:nope.
Gone to the mall:mmm.
Been on stage:nope.
Eaten sushi:yeah.
Dyed your hair: nope.
LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER?
Played a stripping game:siao!i'm a conservative girl.haha.
Changed who you were to fit in:yep.
LAYER EIGHT:
Age you're hoping to be married:refer to layer 5.haha.
LAYER NINE: IN A GIRL/GUY.
Best eye colour:not important.whats inside's more important(:
Best hair colour:ditto.
Short or long hair:ditto.haha.
LAYER TEN: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
1 minute ago:this?
1 hour ago:blogging/msn-ing.
4.5 hours ago:sleeping.
1 month ago:existing.haha.
1 year ago:don't know.haha.remember for what.most probably studying for eoy since those non sec 4s are doing that.good luck to them!(:
LAYER ELEVEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE.I
love:GOD(:
I feel:abit depressed.
I hate:exams.and anything that makes me upset.
I hide:when i'm hurt.
I miss:going to the beach.
I need:O levels to be over!
LAYER TWELVE: TAG 5 PEOPLE.
-janel
-mummy
-shelly
-adelina
-shu
