Rules and Regulations:
1) Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves.
2) People who get tagged needs to write in their blog of their own weird things as well and state the rules clearly.
3) In the end, you'll select 5 people to be tagged and list their names.
i like smiling and can smile for very long=D
i actually resort to counting sheeps when i can't sleep[not so often now].
i used to try counting stars[wonder why]=.=
i can eat alottt...
i used to keep receipts when i spend alot.LOL!
i like getting high at REALLY random times!=D
5 lucky people!=D
-denise
-esther
-joan
-chia hui
-su wen
tagged by:Denise
SEVEN QUALITIES I WANT IN A POTENTIAL PARTNER:
GODLY!=D
can sing
athletic
filial
decisive
strong
understanding
SEVEN THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
the dark
stalkers
people i'm not close to touching me
being alone[not scared but just dislike]
animals who think i'm their next meal
when people around me becomes mischievous
injections!=.=
SEVEN RANDOM SONGS:
from the inside out
miracle maker
sexy back
lips of an angel
chou nan ren
irreplaceable
ordinary world
SEVEN THINGS I LIKE MOST:
my bible
my phone
my laptop
music
my bed
my bolster
my food
SEVEN IMPORTANT THINGS IN MY BEDROOM:
my bible
my bed
my bolster
my laptop
my phone charger
my fan
my clothes
SEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
i'm an emo kid.
i dislike pink.alot.
my phone model is nokia 6111.
i attend riverlife church.
i belong to highlife.
i listen to music while studying.
i live in a HDB flat.
SEVEN THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
save my family.
better understand the bible.
go on a mission trip.
have better relationship with those around me.
start reading again.
start playing instruments.
fulfil my destiny.
SEVEN THINGS I CAN DO:
play piano/guitar/violin
type fairly quick
walk for considerable distance
smile very long=D
eat alot
tune out my surroundings when reading
stare into nothingness for quite a while
SEVEN THINGS I SAY THE MOST:
i see.
alright.
okie.
haha.
LOL.
hmmm.
wheee.
SEVEN PEOPLE I WANT TO DO THIS TEST:
-esther
-yanshan
-aisyah
-pavyyy
-joan
-chia hui
-su wen
