this is an exact copy and paste of my sis' post.
i've totally lost any intention to apologize.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
I'm A Natural Rebel And There's Nothing You Can Do About It /5:17 AMToday, something rather massive happened. I finally enough of that major asshole of a bitch that I unfortunately have as a sister so I ran out of the house. Initially, I wanted to go to the Pasir Ris beach but didn't instead I went to White Sands cause Min was hungry. Later, I decided that since I'm going to rebel against my sister, I bought a deck of tarot cards. Muahahaha! it's real cool actually. (:
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Sleep sleep sleep /6:53 AMYa I just got fifty bucks :)
thats after i got really pissed and threw the money at her.
i can't belive this at all.not at all.
she doesn't think she's at fault.at all.
is she really my sister?
God save me please.
