<body>
&thatsMyWeakPoint
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Something i stumble upon someone's blog :

"Well, it seems to me that the best relationships - the ones that last - are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is... suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with." -Gillian Anderson.

There are things you love to hear, but you would never hear from the person whom you would like to hear it from, but don't be deaf to hear it from the person who says it with his heart.

It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is most painful is to love someone and never finding the courage to let the person know how you feel.

True love is when you.. take away the feeling, the passion, the romance - and you find that you still care for that person.

A sad thing about life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be, and you just have to let go.

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the one which has been opened for us.

It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until we've tried.

"Boys frustrate me. I hate all thier indirect messages, I hate game playing. Do you like me or don't you? Just tell me so I can get over you." -Kirsten Dunst

"when you’re feeling down,
after seeing that someone looking at you
with an undescridable expression plus a smile,
he, without have to say anything, unconsciously
and unknowingly, you’ll just feel better, and you smile.
i guess when that happens,
you’ve fallen for that person without you realizing it."
-quoted from eeling, whom quoted from some1 or she write.

Tell me where our time went
And if it was time well spent
Just don't let me fall asleep
Feeling empty again'
Cause I fear I might break
And I fear I can't take it
Tonight I'll lay awake, feeling empty
I can feel the pressure
It's getting closer now
Now that I'm losing hope
And there's nothing else to show
For all of the days that we spent
Carried away from home
Somethings I'll never know
And I had to let them go
I'm sitting all alone, feeling empty
-paramore ; pressure


courtesy of snr nana/aida's blog((:
snrs blogs are so good for koping stuff!LOL!=p
don't think they'll see this[???] but please tag if any does!LOL!
just done with notes for IS or at least those i know the scope of.
still missing like 3 more chapters and i'm still high=.=
can't believe i'm high thinking of studying=.=
maybe thanks to being blur just now and then brain malfunctioned?
anyway sometimes i feel that i really think too much only i guess.
people you like don't like you...
people who likes you you don't like...
this is the irony of life isn't it???
ARGHHH AUDREY CONCENTRATE LA!!!
YOU CAN GO EMO AND WHATEVER AFTER EXAMS!!!
just remember that...
ITS YET ANOTHER DAY CLOSER TO HOLIDAYS!!!=D
-sounds familiar kelvin?LOL!


Profile ★
THE GIRL


❤ AUDREY LIM WEI SHI ❤
071290

MEGALIFE/HIGHLIFE
ML USHER/EA USHER
SAC 2/POLY/ITE 3
ASSIST[MindChamps]
SACPS/SACSS/NYP
DMIT[ITSM]

say what you mean
mean what you say


listen and be silent...

behind the most beautiful facade
is the ugliest reality


Msn | Facebook | Twitter | Blogskins


Tagboard ★
THE TALK



Counter ★
THE TIME


Links ★
THE EXITS

Designer's Blog
abby
ally
aisyah
alvin[ong]
amanda[ho]
amanda[lim]
baowen
brian
canwen
celeste
charlene[snr]
cherie
cheryl[tan]
cho
claris
dawn
denise
esther[koh]
esther[teo]
grace
gwen
hafiz
huifen
hongqing
jace
janel
janell
janice
jason
jazabella
jazreel
jessica
jiaming
jinhui
jj
jo-an
joan
joanne
jolynn
jonathan[lum]
jonathan[neo]
jovina
joy
joyce
kelvin
kendra
kenneth
lisbeth
louis
lucinda[snr]
lydia marcus
maurice[chua]
maurice[tan]
meiyi
melissa
natalie[koh]
natalie[yeo]
nettez
pavy
preet
quek
richard[snr]
sarah
serene
shannon
shufei
shuhui
shuyi
SIT Club
stephanie
TAT
tidus
valerie
weiming
weishi
wenqi
xiaofu


Archives ★
THE PAST

October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
February 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
February 2010


Credits ★
THE THANKS

Designer | Basecodes | Icon
Background is from Photobucket :D